Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Weekly Planner



See link to PDF download at bottom of page

It's so much easier for me to be productive when I have something written down each week.  And, it's so much easier to write something down when it's on cute paper!

I plan to use my weekly planner by putting it on a clipboard and hanging the clipboard on the wall where I can easily see it, make changes to it, etc.

Feel free to use my weekly planners for yourself too.  I made a Christmas one and a regular one. Hope it helps keep your week more organized!

For my weekly planner, I have included the following:

  • Weekly Menu: It's so much easier to cook at home when I have already planned out our menu for the week!
  • Memory Verse: I think it gets even harder to memorize with age, but I know it's so important to commit to memorizing more and more Bible verses.  
  • Goals: I have this broken down into 4 sections:
    1. Health: What goal do I have this week that can make me healthier (ex.Cut out sugar this week)?
    2. Relationships: What is one relationship I want to strengthen this week?  This doesn't necessarily have to be an estranged relationship, but just a reminder to reach out to others.  Maybe you can reach out to a new co-worker or neighbor, etc.
    3. New Habits: What new habit do I want to incorporate into my life?  This is just a great reminder to keep working on things.  An example might be to intentionally read a book to the kids for 30 minutes, etc.
    4. Other: Any other goal you want to work on/accomplish (ex. pick out a paint color for the bathroom)
  • Housework: Each day, list a household chore you want to accomplish.  Monday might be laundry and bathrooms, etc. 
  • To Do: Write down daily schedules such as soccer practice, lunch appointments, etc.
  • I am thankful for:This is just a reminder to be thankful.  It's hard to complain when you are cultivating a thankful heart.  1 Thessalonians 5:18 says, "Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."
Download the Weekly Planner here.
Download the Weekly Christmas Planner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment